General Job Descriptions/Functions/Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director for General Education.
- Checks examination papers of all students periodically through optical scanner.
- Assists in the different activities of the department.
- Assists the department in the reservation of classrooms and other facilities in the Institute.
- Monitors and conducts inventory of all GED equipment particularly the audio-visual equipment, LCD projectors, computers, and supplies.
- Assists the faculty members of the department with regard to the use of the equipment.
- Prepares vehicle reservation to be used by the office for its activities.
- Performs any related task that may be assigned by the Director.