- At least two (2) valid identification cards are needed upon admission for verification.
- For HMO (Healthcard) and DLSUMC-CAAP members, Letter of Authorization (LOA) is needed within 24 hours upon admission. Note: For elective cases/scheduled procedures, LOA is required upon admission.
- For PhilHealth members/dependents, please inquire at the PhilHealth Office at 3rd Building, Ground Floor between 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Only 1 or 2 watchers/companions are allowed.
- No children below 8 years old
- Regular visiting time is from 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM
- Intensive Care Units (MICU, NICU, PICU) visiting time is 9:00AM to 11:00AM and 4:00PM to 6:00PM
- Breakfast: 6:00AM-7:00AM
- Lunch: 11:00AM-1:00PM
- Dinner: 5:30PM-7:00PM
Hospital Stay Reminders:
- Hot and cold water are available at nurse’s station.
- Changing of linen is done every morning.
- Any lost or damaged room item will be charged.
- Do not leave your valuables unattended. The management and the Unit are not liable for any loss.
- Phone booths are available at Building 2 (Annex, Ground Floor & 2nd Floor Hallway)
- DLSUMC practices waste/garbage segregation.
- Request for additional linen change will be charged. (After Changing of linen)
- Prescribed medicines for in-patients: “All medications for in-patients have to be secured from the hospital pharmacy. This is to properly monitor the individual patient’s medication to ensure quality service and to give safe, efficacious and cost-effective drug”.
The following are prohibited inside the hospital:
- Blankets, comforters, pillows , folding beds or mats
- Electrical appliances
- Styrofoam containers and plastic bags
- Firearms, sharps, and weapons
- Pets and other animals
- Mother-Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative Policy: Feeding bottles, teethers, pacifiers and formula milk