- All library users are required to deposit their bags at the lockers located at the basement. Locker keys are available at the ground floor.
- Print journals, theses, room key and locker keys may not be brought outside of the library building. Photocopying service is available for print journals and abstracts of theses.
- Valid school ID must be presented upon entrance at the library and during all transactions with the library.
- All library users are required to leave the library 15 minutes before closing time.
- Observe silence and be considerate of other users. Please keep your mobile phones on silent mode while inside the reading area.
- Proper dress code and wearing of ID should be observed.
Buwan ng Wika 2016
September 15, 2016
- CHS holds Red Cross training for faculty and staff Thu 10:13 am September 15, 2016
- Animollennials: The Unified Stand Thu 10:06 am September 15, 2016
- Tzu Chi University students, faculty, and admin at DLSHSI Thu 10:04 am September 15, 2016
March 14, 2016 8:00 am - June 9, 2017 5:00 pm
December 9, 2016 1:00 pm - December 9, 2016 6:00 pm
December 12, 2016 7:00 am - December 12, 2016 5:00 pm
December 13, 2016 1:00 pm - December 13, 2016 4:00 pm