- The applicant must be in Grade 10 upon application and is a candidate for graduation during the current school year.
- Admission to Grade 10 is restricted by a student quota of 400 slots only equivalent to ten (10) sections.
- Following the issuance of acceptance letter for admission, incoming Grade 11 student is required to undergo the standard medical examination which includes but not limited to the following: physical examination, Chest X-Ray, PPD, CBC, and Drug Testing.
- A medical clearance shall be issued to the student indicating if the student is advised to enroll.
- A conditional enrollment may be issued to the student for the following reasons but not limited to:
- A pending medical examination result
- If the student is found to have an illness that shall need medical treatment and absence from class.
- With the conditional enrollment, the student is allowed to enroll, however, he/she is not allowed to attend classes unless he/she passes all medical examinations.
- If the student is advised not to enroll because of health reasons, further advice shall be given by the school clinic.
- NSO Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Original Form 138 (Grade 10 High School Report Card)
- Original Certificate of Moral Character
- Certificate of Residency from an Authority in the Community / Brgy. Clearance
- 5pcs 2×2 picture (white background w/ nametag)
- Photocopy of High School Diploma or Certificate of Graduation (Grade 10)
- General Average of 85 or higher in Grade 10
- Final grade of 87% or higher or its equivalent in Science and Mathematics
- Belongs to upper 30% of the graduating batch (Grade 10)
- Grades should not be lower than 80 in MATH, SCIENCE and LANGUAGE subjects.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for permanent residents, native born, children of diplomats, or holder of any valid visa and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS)
- Special Study Permit (SSP) for foreigners studying in the Philippines for less than a year or less than 18 years old
- Payment of $850 or Php 35,000 foreign fee (to be settled within the first two (2) semesters of stay in the Institute