HB of DLSU-M, MB of DLSU-D & BSB of DLSMHSI
- Secure a Certificate of Recommendation from College of Science (for MB of DLSU-M) / College of Humanities and Sciences (for BSB of DLSMHSI) signed by the Dean that you are qualified for AMT/SBPT.
- Fill out the Online Application Form and follow the instructions given. (for DLSMHSI students, proceed to Step 3)
- Submit the following requirements and information to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) thru email at email@example.com specifying the following:
SUBJECT: MEDICINE APPLICANT NAME OF APPLICANT: TEMPORARY ID #: GENERATED DURING ONLINE APPLICATION / school ID number
(for DLSMHSI students)
CITIZENSHIP: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- NMAT Results
- Transcript of Records (TOR)/Certification of Grades
- Certificate of GWA/GPA
- Certification of Recommendation from previous Professor
- Certificate of Recommendation from College of Science (for MB of DLSU-M) / College of Humanities and Sciences (for BSB of DLSMHSI) signed by the Dean
- Pay the Php 35,000.00 reservation fee via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using the following accounts to confirm your slot. The reservation fee is non- refundable and non-transferable but should the applicant enroll in this institution, the aforementioned amount shall be deducted from his / her total tuition fee. Applicants who do not comply with all the requirements regardless of payment shall have their reservation fees forfeited. Failure to comply with the aforementioned policy would mean forfeiture of slot.
- Email us the following requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org & please cc email@example.com specifying the following (forms are available at http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/academics/admission/downloadable-forms/):
SUBJECT: Reservation of Slot – MEDICINE NAME OF APPLICANT: TEMPORARY ID #: CITIZENSHIP: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- 1.1 proof of payment (validated deposit slip)
- 1.2 Completed & signed Acknowledgement Letter (for Filipino / Foreign Applicants)
- 1.3 Completed & signed Applicant Personal History Statement
- 1.4 Completed & signed Declaration of Agreement
- 1.5 Completed & signed Special Needs Assessment Form
- 1.6 Completed & signed Declaration of Citizenship
- Submit the following original requirements thru snail mail with the following information for you to receive your Enrollment Permit from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities, Assessment Form and Enrollment procedures from the Registrar thru email.
- 3.1 Transfer Credential / Honorable Dismissal from previous school
- 3.2 Original NMAT Results
- 3.3 Original PSA Birth Certificate
- 3.4 Original Notarized Sworn Statement
- 3.5 Photocopy of Passport (for foreign applicants).
- 3.6 Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for permanent residents, native born, children of diplomats, or holder of any valid visa and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS) (for foreign applicants).
- 3.7 Special Study Permit (SSP) for foreigners studying in the Philippines for less than a year or less than 18 years old (for foreign applicants).
- 3.8 Notarized Affidavit of Support to cover for student’s accommodation and bank certification (for foreign applicants).
- 3.9 Certificate of Completion for Improving Tagalog Communication Skills (Special Filipino Class) from Institute’s Center for Internationalization, Academic Affiliations and Engagements (CIAAE) (for foreign applicants).
ATTENTION: PJ F. Campania ADDRESS: Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities Room 5110, Lourdes E. Campos, MD Building, De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute Gov. D. Mangubat Avenue, City of Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines NAME OF APPLICANT: PROGRAM APPLIED: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Enroll (All foreign students are required to pay the $7,000.00 foreign fee upon enrollment).