Master of Arts in Nursing
Screening and Evaluation
- Fill out the Online Application Form and follow the instructions given.
- Pay the Php2,000.00 Admissions Processing fee via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using any of the following accounts:
- Submit the following requirements and information together with the proof of payment (validated deposit slip) to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) thru email to email@example.com & please cc firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
specifying the following:
SUBJECT : Master of Arts in Nursing Applicant NAME OF APPLICANT: TEMPORARY ID #: SKYPE ID, if any: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS: Alternative Email Address:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Two (2) pieces of 2×2 color picture
- Photocopy of college diploma
- Certificate of recommendation from present employer, if applicable OR Certificate of recommendation from previous school OR Study permit from present employer, if applicable
- Photocopy of Philippine Nursing Association (PNA) ID, PRC License and (1) certificate of membership in any recognized nursing organization
- Study permit from present employer, if applicable
- Curriculum Vitae
- Wait for the email / call from the Graduate Studies in Medical and Health Sciences for your interview schedule.
- Undergo skype interview with the Admissions Committee of the Graduate Studies in Medical and Health Sciences.
- A Notice of Acceptance from the Admissions Committee of the Graduate Studies in Medical and Health Sciences shall be issued to qualified applicants.
- Pay the Php 10,000.00 reservation fee via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using the following accounts to confirm your slot. The reservation fee is non- refundable and non-transferable but should the applicant enroll in this institution, the aforementioned amount shall be deducted from his / her total tuition fee. Applicants who do not comply with all the requirements regardless of payment shall have their reservation fees forfeited. Failure to comply with the aforementioned policy would mean forfeiture of slot.
- Email us the following requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org & please cc email@example.com specifying the following (forms are available at http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/academics/admission/downloadable-forms/):
SUBJECT : Reservation of Slot NAME OF APPLICANT: TEMPORARY ID #: PROGRAM APPLYING CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- 2.1. Proof of payment (validated deposit slip)
- 2.2. Completed & signed Acknowledgement Letter
- 2.3. Completed & signed Applicant Personal History Statement
- 2.4. Completed & signed Declaration of Agreement
- 2.5. Completed & signed Special Needs Assessment Form
- 2.6. Completed & signed Declaration of Citizenship
- Submit the following original requirements thru snail mail with the following information for you to receive your Enrollment Permit from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities, Assessment Form and Enrollment procedures from the Registrar thru email.
- 3.1. Transfer Credential / Honorable Dismissal from previous school
- 3.2. Original PSA Birth Certificate
ATTENTION: PJ F. Campania ADDRESS Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities
Room 5110, Lourdes E. Campos, MD Building,
De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute
Gov. D. Mangubat Avenue, City of Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines
NAME OF APPLICANT: NAME OF APPLICANT: PROGRAM APPLYING: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS: