Master in Public Health
Screening and Evaluation
- Fill out the Online Application Form and follow the instructions given.
- Pay the Php2,000.00 (for Filipino applicant) / $250.00 (for Foreign applicant) Admissions Processing fee via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using any of the following accounts:
- Submit the following requirements and information together with the proof of payment (validated deposit slip) to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) thru email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & please cc email@example.com
Specifying the following:
SUBJECT : Master’s in Public Health Applicant NAME OF APPLICANT : TEMPORARY ID #: CITIZENSHIP: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS: ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Color picture
- College diploma
- Certificate of recommendation from present employer, if applicable OR Certificate of recommendation from previous school OR Study permit from present employer, if applicable
- Curriculum Vitae
- Wait for the email / call from the Graduate Studies in Medical and Health Sciences for your interview schedule.
- Undergo interview with the Admissions Committee of the Graduate Studies in Medical and Health Sciences.
- A Notice of Acceptance and the link for the complete instructions on the next step from the Admissions Committee of the Graduate Studies in Medical and Health Sciences shall be issued to qualified applicants.
- Pay the Php 10,000.00 reservation fee via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using the following accounts to confirm your slot. The reservation fee is non- refundable and non-transferable but should the applicant enroll in this institution, the aforementioned amount shall be deducted from his / her total tuition fee. Applicants who do not comply with all the requirements regardless of payment shall have their reservation fees forfeited. Failure to comply with the aforementioned policy would mean forfeiture of slot.
- Email us the following requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org & please cc email@example.com specifying the following (forms are available at http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/academics/admission/downloadable-forms/):
SUBJECT: Reservation of Slot NAME OF APPLICANT : TEMPORARY ID #: CITIZENSHIP: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Proof of payment (validated deposit slip)
- Completed & signed Acknowledgement Letter (for Filipino / Foreign Applicants)
- Completed Applicant Personal History Statement
- Completed & signed Declaration of Agreement
- Completed & signed Special Needs Assessment Form
- Completed & signed Declaration of Citizenship
- Submit the following original requirements thru snail mail with the following information for you to receive your Enrollment Permit from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities, Assessment Form and Enrollment procedures from the Registrar thru email.
- 3.1 Transfer Credential / Honorable Dismissal from previous school
- 3.2 Original PSA Birth Certificate
- 3.3. Photocopy of Passport (for foreign applicants).
- 3.4. Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for permanent residents, native born, children of diplomats, or holder of any valid visa and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS) (for foreign applicants).
- 3.5. Special Study Permit (SSP) for foreigners studying in the Philippines for less than a year or less than 18 years old (for foreign applicants).
For applicants who cannot submit the said original documents on or before enrollment, you can submit the original Notarized Provisional Enrollment Form together with the Certificate of Graduation/Candidacy for Graduation and other available documents thru snail mail/courier for you to enroll temporarily.
Once the lacking requirements are available before the specified date on your Notarized Provisional Enrollment Form, you may submit them to the LASO thru snail mail/courier at the given address for us to update your enrollment status.
ATTENTION: Arlene F. Ola ADDRESS Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities
Room 5110, Lourdes E. Campos, MD Building,
De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute
Gov. D. Mangubat Avenue, City of Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines
NAME OF APPLICANT: NAME OF APPLICANT: CITIZENSHIP: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Enroll (All foreign students are required to pay the $2,000.00 foreign fee upon enrollment).