How to apply and take De La Salle Medical – HSI Online Entrance Examination
- Fill out the Online Application Form and follow the instructions given.
* Please check the announcement to see the available programs before applying
- Pay the non-refundable / non-transferable Php 500.00 (for Filipino applicants) / $125.00 (for Foreign applicants) Lasallian Admission Test (LAT) fee through Dragonpay (see the link for the bank details and video for the payment procedures).
- Submit the following requirements to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) through email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of payment (screenshot of email from Dragonpay)
- Any valid (Student ID, Passport, Voter’s ID or any ID with picture)
Note: Please rename the ID file to ( Lastname, FirstName, MiddleName)
Specifying the following:
SUBJECT : SENIOR HIGH APPLICANT NAME OF EXAMINEE : EXAM DATE: View Dates CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS: CITIZENSHIP: LAST SCHOOL ATTENDED: SCHOOL ADRESS:
- Wait for the e-mail of the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) for the LAT/SLAT permit, guidelines and link for the Online Entrance exam and schedule.
- Take the “Practice examination” as soon as possible (during your vacant time) so that you could be familiarized with the general aspects of the exam & if ever you encounter problems opening the software, the LASO may assist and solve the problem before your actual exam.
- Take the Online LAT as scheduled. The applicant should be online and log-in on their account at least 30 minutes before the examination (please take note that the applicants are expected that they already read the Guidelines on taking the DLSMHSI Online Entrance Examination and already took the Practice Exam).
- The Online Lasallian Admissions Test (LAT) result shall be released through email at least one (1) day after the scheduled date of the examination.
- Secure Acceptance Letter from Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities should the applicant pass all the criteria for screening and evaluation.
- Pay thePhp 10,000 reservation fee through Dragonpay (see the link for the bank details and video for the payment procedures) to confirm your slot. The reservation fee is non- refundable and non-transferable but should the applicant enroll in this institution, the aforementioned amount shall be deducted from his / her total tuition fee. Applicants who do not comply with all the requirements regardless of payment shall have their reservation fees forfeited. Deadline for reservation of slot is one month upon receiving the Acceptance Letter. Failure to comply with the aforementioned policy would mean forfeiture of slot.
- Email us the following requirements at email@example.com (forms are available at http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/academics/admission/downloadable-forms/):
- Deposit Slip / screenshot of email from Dragonpay
- Notarized Provisional Enrollment Form
- Completed & signed Acknowledgement Letter (for Filipino / Foreign Applicants)
- Completed Applicant Personal History Statement
- Completed & signed Declaration of Agreement
- Completed & signed Special Needs Assessment Form
- Completed & signed Declaration of Citizenship
Specifying the following:
SUBJECT: Reservation of Slot NAME OF APPLICANT : TEMPORARY ID #: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Log-in to your Applicants Portal (School Automate) and choose your Medical Examination and Uniform measurement schedule through Applicant’s Portal (School Automate). (see the link for instructions)
- Wait for the email from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities or like and follow our FB page (DLSHSI Admission and Scholarship) for updates and Enrollment Procedures.
- Enroll (All foreign students are required to pay the $850 foreign fee upon enrollment).
- Submit the following original requirements through snail mail/courier or personal visit on the schedule to be given to you by the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship OpportunitiesRequirements:
- Original PSA Birth Certificate.
- Original Form 138 (4th year High School Report Card).
- Photocopy of Certificate of Moving-up.
- Certificate of Moral Character issued by the Student Affairs and its equivalent.
Additional Requirements for Foreign applicants
- Photocopy of Passport (for foreign applicants).
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for permanent residents, native born, children of diplomats, or holder of any valid visa and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS) (for foreign applicants).
- Special Study Permit (SSP) for foreigners studying in the Philippines for less than a year or less than 18 years old (for foreign applicants).