Online Undergraduate Applicant (transferee)
– Transferees are applicants who have already started their undergraduate programs in other schools but wish to continue their studies in DLSMHSI.
- Submit following requirements at the following email address for evaluation/subject creditation:
- Transcript of Records (TOR)/Certification of Grades (even from school portal will do)
- Subject / Course description of subjects taken from previous school and/or course.
Specifying the following: SUBJECT: UNDERGRADUATE APPLICANT (Transferee) NAME OF EXAMINEE : PROGRAM APPLYING: CONTACT NUMBER: SEMESTER APPLYING:
- Wait for the reply directly from the colleges you are applying for the initial evaluation result and further instructions.
Note: BS Nursing do not accept transferee applicants (unless the applicant is willing to be start as Regular applicant)
For students who are willing to back from the start (no subjects to be credited/ willing to be start as Regular applicant, proceed directly to step 3 (Preliminaries))
- Once the applicant decided to continue his/her application based on the result of initial evaluation, fill out the Online Application Form and follow the instructions given.
- Pay the non-refundable / non-transferable Php 500.00 College Admission Test (CAT) fee. Should the applicant opt to take the Special College Admission Test (SCAT), he/she has to pay
Php 1,200.00 (SCAT – the applicant can take the DLSMHSI Entrance Exam on his/her prefer date (every Monday-Saturday, 8:00am-12:00 nn / 1:00 – 5:00 pm, as per schedule and approval by the LASO Manager first) inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using any of the following accounts:
- Submit the following requirements to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) thru email at email@example.com & please cc firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of payment (validated deposit slip)
- Any valid (Student ID, Passport, Voter’s ID or any ID with picture
- Specifying the following:
SUBJECT: UNDERGRADUATE APPLICANT NAME OF EXAMINEE : TEMPORARY ID # GENERATED DURING ONLINE APPLICATION: PROGRAM APPLYING: CITIZENSHIP: EXAM DATE: List of Exam Dates CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Wait for the e-mail of the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities (LASO) for the CAT/SCAT permit, guidelines and link for the Online Entrance exam and schedule.
- Take the “Practice examination” as soon as possible (during your vacant time) so that you could be familiarized with the general aspects of the exam & if ever you encounter problems opening the software, the LASO may assist and solve the problem before your actual exam.
- Take the Online CAT as scheduled. The applicant should be online and log-in on their account at least 30 minutes before the examination (please take note that the applicants are expected that they already read the Guidelines on taking the DLSMHSI Online Entrance Examination and already took the Practice Exam).
- The Online College Admissions Test (CAT) result shall be released thru email at least one (1) day after the scheduled date of the examination.
Screening and Evaluation
- Once the applicant has decided on a course of choice, pay the Php600.00 Admissions Processing fee inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using the following accounts.
- Submit the following requirements and information together with the proof of payment (validated deposit slip) to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities thru email to: Email address: email@example.com & please cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporary ID number generated by Online Application
- Proof of payment (validated deposit slip)
- Grade 11 & 12 grades (available grading) / Transcript of Records (TOR) / Certification of Grades (for transferee)
- Recorded video answering guided interview questions in mp4 format (you can upload it thru google drive).
- Wait for the email from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities for the final result of the evaluation.
- Secure Acceptance Letter from Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities should the applicant pass all the criteria for screening and evaluation.
- Pay the Php 10,000 reservation fee via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using the following accounts to confirm your slot. The reservation fee is non- refundable and non-transferable but should the applicant enroll in this institution, the aforementioned amount shall be deducted from his / her total tuition fee. Applicants who do not comply with all the requirements regardless of payment shall have their reservation fees forfeited. Deadline for reservation of slot is one month after the application date. Failure to comply with the aforementioned policy would mean forfeiture of slot.
- Email us the following requirements at email@example.com & please cc firstname.lastname@example.org (forms are available at http://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/academics/admission/downloadable-forms/):
- 3.1 Proof of payment (validated deposit slip)
- 3.2 Completed & signed Acknowledgement Letter (for Filipino / Foreign Applicants)
- 3.3 Completed & signed Applicant Personal History Statement
- 3.4 Completed & signed Declaration of Agreement
- 3.5 Completed & signed Special Needs Assessment Form
- 3.6 Completed & signed Declaration of Citizenship
Specifying the following:
SUBJECT: Reservation of Slot NAME OF APPLICANT : TEMPORARY ID #: PROGRAM APPLYING: CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Submit the following original requirements thru snail mail / courier with the following information for you to receive your Enrollment Permit from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities, Assessment Form and Enrollment procedures from the Registrar thru email.
- 4.1 Original PSA Birth Certificate
- 4.2 Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- 4.3 Certificate of Moral Character issued by the Student Affairs and its equivalent.
- 4.4 High School Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- 4.5 Photocopy of passport (for foreign applicants).
- 4.6 Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for permanent residents, native born, children of diplomats, or holder of any valid visa and Certificate of Residence for Temporary Students (CRTS) (for foreign applicants).
- 4.7 Special Study Permit (SSP) for foreigners studying in the Philippines for less than a year or less than 18 years old (for foreign applicants).
- 4.8 TOEIC result (for BS Speech & Language Pathology applicants).
Specifying the following:
PJ F. Campania
Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities
Room 5110, Lourdes E. Campos, MD Building,
De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute
Gov. D. Mangubat Avenue, City of Dasmarinas, Cavite, Philippines
NAME OF APPLICANT : Enter name of applicant TYPE OF APPLICANT: IRREGULAR CONTACT NUMBER: EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Received an Enrollment Permit then endorse to the College for final evaluation / advising of subject/s.
- Received an Advising and Assessment Form from the college to be submitted to the Cashier.