- Market the programs of the Institute through school visits, conduct of career talks and orientation programs, open house, competitions sponsorships, campus tours, and establishment of testing center both locally and internationally.
- Recruit more potential students for all programs offered by the Institute.
- Select the best possible students of the Institute through screening and evaluation: entrance exam, interview, checking of requirements submitted, medical examination, etc.
- Accept, maintain and secure the integrity of applicants’ records.
- Identify, screen, evaluate and grant scholarships for those deserving students.