Bridging and Enrichment Program
The DLSMHSI – Special Health Sciences Senior High School offers an opportunity for non-STEM track and non-health science-oriented students and transferees to align the skills and competencies needed for allied health sciences tertiary courses and for STEM track students to further enhance their scientific background as preparation for their undergraduate degree programs. These Bridging and Enrichment Programs shall greatly contribute to the success of our students as they begin their journey of being the future Lasallian health professionals.
- Equip incoming students with competencies and skills necessary for the respective tertiary programs they will enter;
- Inculcate in the students some important transferrable skills:
- Accustom students with policies and culture of DLSMHSI:
- Encourage students to build supportive networks among peers, faculty, staff, and administration;
Courses Offered: The program (Mid-year Term) includes the following subject/courses as these are NOT included in non-STEM curricula:
- General Biology w/ focus on Human Anatomy and Physiology
- General Chemistry
- General Physics
Also, Upon the recommendation of the college, the SHSSHS Department can also offer the following introductory subjects/courses:
- Foundations of Health Care
- Pre-Calculus and Basic Calculus
Each subject/course covers a maximum of 40 hours of direct instruction (4hours a day for 2 weeks each) that includes formative assessments, individual study periods, demonstrations, hands-on activities, and any other relevant activities.
Online Bridging Program Application Procedure:
- Fill out the downloadable Bridging Application Form and Certificate of Registration for the subjects you want to enroll.
- Submit the said requirements and your Temporary ID number generated by Online Application to DLSMHSI Special Health Science Senior High School Department thru email to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Application for Bridging Program
- Once you receive a confirmation from DLSMHSI Special Health Science Senior High School Department, pay the necessary tuition fees via inter-branch deposit / online bank transfer using any of the following accounts:
Hermano (San) Miguel Febres Cordero Medical Education Foundation, Inc.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI):
Account Number: 0963-0908-89
Developmental Bank of the Philippines (DBP):
Account Number: 0650-013883030
China Bank (CB):
Account Number: 265-054741-6
BPI Dollar Account
Account Number: 000 964-0490-92
E AGUINALDO HIGH WAY (BRANCH ADDRESS)
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM
RCBC Dollar Account
Account Number: 8 3 7 4 0 0 0 1 9 6
SWIFT CODE: RCBCPHMM
- Submit the proof of payment (validated deposit slip), Certificate of Registration and the confirmation letter from DLSMHSI Special Health Science Senior High School Department to The Registrar thru email.
Email address: email@example.com
Attention: Enrollment for Bridging Program
- Wait for the confirmation email from the DLSMHSI The Registrar for your Digital Certificate of Enrollment and from DLSMHSI Special Health Science Senior High School Department for your Online Class schedule.