Online Enrollment Procedures
- Submit the completed and signed Provisional Enrollment Form to the following email address specifying the following:
- – For incoming Senior High School enrollees
- – For incoming Undergraduate enrollees
- – For incoming Post-graduate enrollees
For Senior HighSchool program: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Undergrad & Post-Grad program: email@example.com
SUBJECT: ONLINE ENROLLMENT
NAME OF APPLICANT: _____________________________
TEMPORARY ID #: _____________________________
PROGRAM ENROLLING: _____________________________
MODE OF PAYMENT (CASH / INSTALLMENT)
CONTACT NUMBER: _____________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________
For the list of requirements, kindly visit the link below (https://www.dlshsi.edu.ph/academics/admission/admission-process-procedure-main/general-requirements/)
If the requirements cannot be completed during enrollment, please email the completed and signed Provisional Enrollment Form instead together with the available requirements:
- Wait for the email from LASO for the Enrollment Permit and email from The Registrar for your Digital Assessment Form.
- Pay the necessary tuition and other fees via inter-branch deposit / on-line bank transfer using any of the following accounts:
Hermano (San) Miguel Febres Cordero Medical Education Foundation, Inc.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI):
Account Number: 0963-0908-89
Developmental Bank of the Philippines (DBP):
Account Number: 0650-013883030
China Bank (CB):
Account Number: 265-054741-6
BPI Dollar Account
Account Number: 000 964-0490-92
E AGUINALDO HIGH WAY (BRANCH ADDRESS)
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM
RCBC Dollar Account
Account Number: 8 3 7 4 0 0 0 1 9 6
SWIFT CODE: RCBCPHMM
Asia United Bank (AUB)
Account Number: 117010000426
Banco De Oro (BDO)
Account Number: 004300-2441-65
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
Account Number: 235-3-23553477-1
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
Account Number: 0374002163
Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP)
Account Number: 00-271-000150-6
- Send the Deposit Slip with your Digital Assessment Form through electronic mail (Email) to the Cash Services (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com).
- Wait for the email from Cash Services for confirmation.
- All students who have not undergone the Medical Examination yet (but already paid their reservation / passed the admission criteria (exam, interview / recorded interview)) may enroll pending their medical exam results. We shall post your medical exam schedule at LASO’s official Facebook page.
- For qualified scholars (Entrance, Special Entrance, GLE, Dean’s Scholarship, BPSG, etc.), you need to submit earlier your Scholarship Application via on-line for you to avail your corresponding tuition fee discounts upon enrollment.