|The Romeo P. Ariniego, MD, AFSC Library has facilitated the institutional access to five (5) new online resources to support teaching, learning and research in the areas of medicine, physiotherapy, pharmacy, nursing and anatomy.
- AccessPhysiotherapy – a comprehensive online physiotherapy resource that integrates leading physical therapy textbooks, procedure and exercise videos, image galleries, self-assessment tools and unique cadaver dissection tool – optimized for viewing on any device.
- AccessPharmacy – a comprehensive, content-rich online pharmacy resource that allows users to explore leading pharmacy references and search curriculum topics, research drugs and supplements
- ClinicalKey for Nursing – a wide range of nursing content and multimedia that support better decision making for students, educators and nurses. Faculty has access to materials for teaching while students could use content as a supplement to the curriculum and support to the learning process.
- Thieme MedOne – a medical learning platform that provides access to Thieme’s collection of medical and life sciences textbooks for learning, review and research.
- Complete Anatomy – an application-based resource that contains 3D model of the human anatomy.
AccessPhysiotherapy, AccessPharmacy, ClinicalKey for Nursing and Thieme MedOne could be accessed onsite via IP and remote via OpenAthens. Access to Complete Anatomy is available via the activation code provided by the Library upon request. For inquires about the subscribed online databases, email the Library at email@example.com.