- To assist students in developing skills in the goal areas (intelligibility, vocabulary, grammar, presentation and interactive communication) so that any deficiencies in skill or practice do not interfere with communication, specifically in the following areas:
- intelligible pronunciation, stress and intonation patterns;
- listening comprehension skills;
- vocabulary beyond that of the subject matter;
- control of English grammar;
- paraphrasing and elaboration skills;
- coherent organization of information at sentence and discourse levels;
- interactive skills to enhance comprehension.
- To develop awareness and use of the conventions of academic English among those who are from the other learning cultures. More specifically, the course will further develop reading and writing ability in a variety of academic registers as well as developing listening and speaking skills through lectures, seminars and presentations within a university context. Various transferable skills will also be developed.
Online Student Records Application
For Online Request of Student Documents, Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org