Guidelines in the use of the Learning Commons
- The Library and CIETI shall set-up the Learning Commons as a space to support online learning for Academic Teaching and Service Faculty (ATF/ASF) and Non-Teaching Personnel (NTP), such as creating learning materials, conducting trainings, and hosting meetings and consultations. The Learning Commons is open Monday to Saturday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, excluding holidays.
- Frequent hand washing and proper coughing etiquette must be observed. Facemask must be worn. Alcohol shall be provided inside the Learning Commons.
- Physical distancing must be practiced.
- Users must observe the responsible use of the Learning Commons. Food and drinks are not allowed, except for beverages with tight lids. Furniture must be used with care. Lights and airconditioning must be switched off upon leaving. Clean as you go.
- Please be mindful of the noise in consideration of other users in the Learning Commons and in the Learning Cubes.
- The Library and CIETI reserves the right to cancel the use of the Learning Commons for valid reasons, with prior notice to all concerned.