Guidelines in the use of the Learning Cubes
- The three Learning Cubes located at the Learning Commons are designated for this purpose and are available Monday to Saturday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, excluding holidays.
- The Academic Teaching and Service Faculty and Non-Teaching Personnel may book the Cubes up to 3 hours if conducting live classes and up to 5 hours if creating learning materials or recording lectures and presentations through the online reservation system (https://learningcubes.skedda.com/booking) at least 3 days from the day of the reservation.
- The ATF/ASF and NTP must indicate the requested technologies and audio visual equipment, systems and softwares, and technical support to be used in the online reservation system, subject to the availability of resources and the approval of Library and CIETI.
- Frequent hand washing and proper coughing etiquette must be observed. Facemask must be worn. Alcohol shall be provided inside the Cubes.
- Physical distancing must be practiced. Each Cube could be occupied by up to 4 persons only.
- Users must observe the responsible use of the Cubes. Food and drinks are not allowed, except for beverages with tight lids. Furniture must be used with care. Lights and airconditioning must be switched off upon leaving the Cubes. Clean as you go.
- Please be mindful of the noise in consideration of other users who are using the Learning Commons and the other Cubes.
- The Library and CIETI reserves the right to cancel the reservation for valid reasons, with prior notice to the user.
The Learning Lab at the 4 th Floor of the Library has computers and audio visual presentation equipment (projector, sound system) that could be used in faculty trainings related to online learning. CIETI shall coordinate the schedule and use of this space with the Library.