Document delivery service is provided to users to assist them in obtaining information resources from other libraries through remote means such as e-mail or courier service.
Procedures for DLSMHSI Members:
- All bonafide members of DLSMHSI may request DDS, free of charge.
- Fees incurred from the borrowing, reproduction, or shipping of the material and other charges imposed by the lending institution shall be borne by the borrower
- The delivery time depends on the policies and procedures of the lending institution and the availability of library materials. The average time required is between 24 hours to one week.
- Document delivery requests of library materials may be submitted through email, phone, chat or DDS form. Print form is available at the Periodicals and Theses Section, fourth floor of the library. Online form is available here.
- All requests shall be notified via email.
Procedures for Non-DLSMHSI Members
- Requests received from other libraries, especially those from other De La Salle Philippines libraries and Network of CALABARZON Educational Institutions, Inc. (NOCEI) member libraries, are also accommodated.
- RPAMD Library charges P50.00 per article, book chapter, journal article or thesis abstract for processing and reproduction. Payments shall be made in cash at the Allied Health and Reference Section, 3rd floor of the Library.
- The average time of the delivery of requested library material is between 24 to 48 hours.
- Requests of library materials may be submitted thru email, phone and chat or DDS form. Print form is available at the Periodicals and Theses Section, 4th floor of the library. Online form is available at the here.
- Requested library materials that are available at RPAMDAFSC Library shall be notifed via email and available only through pick-up.