- Reservation should be made online (click here), and must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- The key is available at the Medicine Section, 2nd floor of the library.
- Request for extension use and other inquiries and concerns about the Learning Cubes are handled by the Medicine Section.
- Learning cubes are available for reservation by bona fide members of the Institute for academic purposes only.
- The rooms may accommodate small groups of users only. They cannot serve big groups, such as an entire class. In cases when a faculty member wishes to use a library space for class activities, he/she writes a request endorsed by the College Dean or Department Director. The request is subject to the approval of the Library Director.
- Only groups with a minimum of 4 members physically present at the specified reservation time shall be allowed to enter the room.
- While waiting for the room to become available, groups should refrain from loitering in the lobbies or creating unnecessary noise.
- A group is only allowed to reserve a room one at a time. A request for another session shall not be accepted if there is a standing request for the same date.
- Advance booking is allowed for a maximum of 5 days from the date of reservation. Reservations may be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Use of the rooms is limited to three hours. The group may request for a two-hour extension if there is no standing reservation for the next hour.
- Reservation is held for 15 minutes only. If the group fails to show up within the grace period, the reservation is cancelled.
- Rooms are available from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. They are closed during Sundays and Holidays.
- Groups should vacate the room and return the key 15 minutes before the end time of their use.
- Late return of key is subject to a fine of Php20.00 per hour.
- Loss of key is subject to a fine of Php500.00.