The RPAMDAFSC Library is open to visiting researchers who wish to use its resources. Visitors are requested to bring the following on the day of the visit:
- valid identification card issued by the school, college or university
- referral letter from the library of the home institution
- For researcher: letter of request to use the library
- For DLSHSI alumni: valid DLSHSI alumni ID or certification issued by Alumni Office
Fees are collected from visiting researchers for their use of library resources. Faculty members and students of De La Salle Philippines and NOCEI member schools are exempt from paying the fee covering access to all print collection. However, they are required to pay the fee for the use of computers and access to online resources.
Day Research Fee
- Php50.00 covers the access to all print collection for one day
- Php50.00 covers the use of computers and access to online resources for one day (subject to availability of computers at the Electronic Resources Services)
Visiting researchers are requested to observe the policies in the use of library materials.
- All materials are for room use or photocopy only. Reproduction costs are to the account of the visiting researchers.
- Visiting researchers may use the computers at the Electronic Resources Services to access online resources for a fee subject to availability of computers.
- Visiting researchers are not allowed to use discussion rooms or borrow technologies.
- Rules and regulations regarding the use of library, conduct, and dress code must be observed.
- Visiting schedule is on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. only. No visiting researcher shall be accommodated during Wednesdays, Fridays, examination weeks, and term break.
The Library Director reserves the right to cancel requests when deemed necessary.