Bona fide members of DLSMHSI with no outstanding library accountabilities may borrow projectors at the Learning Lab.
- Projectors may be borrowed for use inside the premises of the RPAMDAFSC Library building.
- Borrowers are required to deposit their DLSMHSI ID at the Learning Lab for the entire borrowing period.
- Projectors are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and may be checked out for a maximum of three hours. The borrower may request for a two-hour extension if there is no standing request for the next hour.
- Projectors must be returned in person 30 minutes before the Learning Lab closes regardless of the amount of time left on the loan. Users shall be required to wait so staff can verify the borrowed projector.
- Late return of projectors is subject to a fine of Php 50.00 per hour. Failure to return the projector before the Learning Lab closes is subject to an additional fine of Php 100.00 per day and holding of the borrower’s privileges for a month.
- Users may only borrow one projector at a time.
- Holds and reservations of projectors are not allowed.
- Users shall be responsible for the full replacement and repair costs if the projector or any peripherals borrowed are lost or damaged as determined by the library.
- The Library reserves the right to decline usage to any borrower at any time.