Reservation of Learning Cubes
- Make your reservation below.
- The key is available at the Medicine Section, 2nd floor of the Library.
- Requests for extension of use and other inquiries and concerns about the Learning Cubes are handled at the Medicine Section.
- Learning cubes are available by reservation by bona fide members of the Institute for academic purposes only.
- The rooms may accommodate small groups of users only. They cannot serve big groups, such as an entire class. In cases where a faculty member wishes to use a library space for class activities, he/she writes a request endorsed by the College Dean or Department Director. The request is subject to the approval of the Library Director.
- A group is only allowed to reserve a room one at a time. A request for another session shall not be accepted if there is a standing request for the same date.
- Advance booking is allowed for a mazimum of 5 days from the date of reservation. Reservations should be made online at least 24 hours in advance.
- Only groups with a minimum of 4 members physically present at the specified reservation time shall be allowed to enter the room. The room can hold up to 6 persons at a time.
- Use of the rooms is limited to 3 hours. The group may request for a two-hour extension if there is no standing reservation for the next hour.
- Reservation is held for 15 minutes only. If the group fails to show up within the grace period, the reservation is cancelled.
- While waiting for the room to become available, groups should refrain from loitering or creating unnecessary noise.
- The rooms may be used Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am to 9:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 4:00pm during regular term and Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 4:00pm during term break.
- Groups should vacate the room and return the key 15 minutes before the end time of their use. They should lock the door, turn off the light and air-conditioning, arrange the chairs, and dispose the trash upon exit.
- Late return of key is subject to a fine of Php20.00 per hour.
- Loss of key is subject to a fine of Php500.00.
- Users of the room shall be held liable for damages and/or losses caused by negligent use of the facility.
- The Library reserves the right to decline or cancel the reservation of a user at any time.
Note: Under Booking Title, please include all the names of the group members who shall be using the room.