Online scholarship application procedure
- Download and fill out the Scholarship Application Form
- Scan / take a picture then submit requirements to the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities thru email:
- Senior High
- Post Graduate
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
|SUBJECT:||SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION – (TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP)|
|NAME OF APPLICANT:|
- For DLSMHSI employee, please coordinate with Ms. Wendy Acol thru email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other requirements like Scholarship Application fee of (Php50.00), Daily Time Record, Evaluation (for financial scholars), etc. shall be settled once the regular classes resume
- Wait for the email from the Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities to confirm the submission of your application.
- Wait for the status of your application. LASO shall inform the Academic community thru social media (Student Councils, Colleges, individual emails, etc.) for the tuition fee discount or you can contact us thru email at email@example.com chat us thru FB messenger at dlsmhsilaso wendy or call us at Cavite line: (+6346) 481-8000 | Manila line: (+632) 8988-3100 loc 1407 and look for Ms. Wendy Acol
- Please read the Scholarship Policies and Guidelines Effective SY 2022-2023
- If you see your name on the list of approved scholars, you are required to submit your signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) ASAP (except for Entrance Scholarship) thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org the following so that you can avail of your tuition fee discount:
|SUBJECT:||SCHOLARSHIP MOA (TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP)|
|NAME OF APPLICANT:|
|TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP:|
- MOA can be downloaded thru the Scholarship page under downloadable forms.
- For EBPSP scholars, tuition fee discount shall be automatically deducted upon enrollment once you submit all required documents before enrollment.
- To inquire about the updates on your balances / student ledger, request for refund, etc., you can directly coordinate with the DLSMHSI Student Accounts thru email at email@example.com or call them at Cavite line: (+6346) 481-8000 | Manila line: (+632) 8988-3100 loc 1432 or visit their office every Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00pm and look for any Student Accounts Personnel.