Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Date Posted: April 1, 2022 | 4:16 pm
- Licensed Medical Technologist
- At least six (6) months work experience or relevant
- Has completed 200 hours of PNRI approved classroom and laboratory training in basic radionuclide handling techniques, communication skills, computer skills, team oriented, and analytical skills
For more details:email@example.com
(046) 481-8000 (Cavite Line) / (02) 8988-1000 (Manila Line) Local 1265
Other Job Vacancy
- Please be informed that SM is not an accredited Merchant of De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute (DLSMHSI) , so payments made to SM will cause a delay in processing your Official Receipt.
- For Gcash transaction, please use the regular DRAGONPAY PAYMENT CHANNELS and select Gcash as payment option.
- FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Please use the regular DRAGONPAY PAYMENT CHANNELS. DRAGONPAY PAYMENT VIA STUDENT PORTAL is only applicable to old student enrolled in School Automate.
When paying through BDO bills payment facilities, use your TEMPORARY ID NUMBER as reference number. Be sure to add two (2) zeros “00” at the beginning of your temporary ID number.
Example: Temporary ID number is 22123456; your Reference Number will be 0022123456
Thank you and stay safe!
Online Student Records Application
For Online Request of Student Documents, Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Doctor
For updated doctors' clinic schedules, please contact:
MAC RECEPTION: 481-8000 local 1531/1532