- Cavite line: (+6346) 481-8000 |
- About DLSMHSI
About De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute
The De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute (DLSMHSI) is a full- complement medical and health allied institution that provides holistic, excellent, and premium health professions education, health care, and research services in a nurturing God-centered environment as it pursues its commitment of Nurturing life.
- College of Medicine
- College of Allied Sciences
- College of Medical Imaging and Therapy
- College of Medical Laboratory Science
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Rehabilitation Sciences
- College of Dentistry
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Senior High School
- Lasallian Admission and Scholarship Opportunities
- Center for Innovative Education and Technology Integration
- Academic Quality Management
- Center for Community Engagement and Health Development Program
- The Student Affairs
- Romeo P. Ariniego, MD, AFSC Library
- The Registrar
- Center for Internationalization, Academic Affiliations and Engagements
- Center for Inter-Professional Education and Practice
- Center for Humanities and Social Sciences
This full-complement medical and health allied institution provides holistic, excellent, and premium health professions education, health care and research services.
De La Salle University Medical Center is the largest tertiary hospital in Region IV-A committed to providing quality, holistic, and compassionate patient-centered medical care and services.
- Medical Research
The DLSMHSI- Angelo King Medical Research Center (DLSMHSI-AKMRC) is DLSMHSI’s ground zero for medical and healthcare research.
As a La Salle school, DLSMHSI is committed to the pursuit of the Lasallian mission in the Philippines by providing accessible quality education to the youth, especially those at risk and promoting peace and justice through scholarships, formation, and social action programs.
- Contact Us
- Go To MyDLSHSI
Home / Careers / Non-Teaching Staff / Hospital Financial Analyst
Hospital Financial Analyst
Date Posted: March 23, 2023 | 6:26 pm
- BS in Accountancy
- At least 5 years work-related experience
- Knowledge in cost, financial projection analysis, experience in [preparing and interpreting financial statements and feasibility studies, decision-making skills, computer skills, problem analysis, forecasting skills, and presentation skills.
For more details:firstname.lastname@example.org
(046) 481-8000 (Cavite Line) / (02) 8988-1000 (Manila Line) Local 1265
Other Job Vacancy
- Please be informed that SM is not an accredited Merchant of De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute (DLSMHSI) , so payments made to SM will cause a delay in processing your Official Receipt.
- For Gcash transaction, please use the regular DRAGONPAY PAYMENT CHANNELS and select Gcash as payment option.
- FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Please use the regular DRAGONPAY PAYMENT CHANNELS. DRAGONPAY PAYMENT VIA STUDENT PORTAL is only applicable to old student enrolled in School Automate.
When paying through BDO bills payment facilities, use your TEMPORARY ID NUMBER as reference number. Be sure to add two (2) zeros “00” at the beginning of your temporary ID number.
Example: Temporary ID number is 22123456; your Reference Number will be 0022123456
Thank you and stay safe!
Online Student Records Application
For Online Request of Student Documents, Please Email: email@example.com
Find Your Doctor
For updated doctors' clinic schedules, please contact:
MAC RECEPTION: 481-8000 local 1531/1532