The Alumni Relations Office is the DLSMHSI’s key unit in delivering the following services:
- Assists the Alumni in job placement opportunities and serves as the official liaison between the institution, employers, students, and alumni.
- Coordinates with the Alumni Association of each program /college in DLSMHSI on programs and projects promoting the welfare of the alumni and the community it serves.
- Provides services and assistance to Alumni to facilitate credentialing and related employment requirements locally and internationally in coordination with the other key offices in DLSMHSI.
- Facilitates the provision of pre-employment services and career opportunities to Alumni and Alumni- in-residence through labor market information.
- Keeps and updates the registry of DLSMHSI Alumni through its Alumni portal.
- Promotes services to ensure the welfare of Alumni and Alumni-in-residence.
- Develops Alumni internal (alumni-in-residence, and alumni honoraries) and alumni external strong commitment, dedication, and share responsibilities in helping the DLSMHSI’s needs.