Objectives and Outputs
- Enables the DLSMHSI community in fulfilling the Lasallian Mission, guided by the DLSHMHSI Vision, Mission and Values.
- Implements the Philippine Lasallian Family Convocations Resolutions and DLSP Thrusts / Initiatives.
- Upholds the Five (5) Lasallian Core Principles:
- 3.1 Faith in the presence of God
- 3.2 Concern for the Poor and Social Justice
- 3.3 Inclusive Community
- 3.4 Respect for all persons
- 3.5 Quality Education, Health Care, Research and Resource Management
- Ensures that the Lasallian Mission and Formation (including Catholic teachings as mandated by CEAP) principles are integrated in all curricula, institutional activities, and programs of the institution.
- Promotes the Lasallian Mission to stakeholders outside of DLSMHSI.
Departments Under VCLMLA
- Lasallian Formation & Social Action
- Campus Ministry Office
- Institutional Chaplaincy
- DLS Brothers Vocation Promotion
- Institutional Sports and Performing Arts
- Institutional Communications Office
- Alumni Relations
- Institutional Advancement and Linkages